EKR Investments, L.L.C.
Gas Station/Convenience Store Investments
Where Buyers and Sellers of Gas Stations/Convenience Stores Close Deals!
If you are a current Gas Station owner looking to retire from the business or add another Gas Station/C-Store to your portfolio, EKR Investments is there to assist you every step of the way!
For Gas station/Convenience-Store Owners:
If you are interested in selling your Gas Station privately and don’t want to go through the hassle of listing your Gas Station or having potential buyers/mystery shoppers visiting your store and trying to ask your employees about the pending sale of your Gas Station, what the asking price is, whether the price is negotiable or not, etc, then you have come to the right place! All our prospective buyers have extensive experience and are well aware of the proper protocol in performing the due diligence necessary in the purchase of a Gas Station/C-Store and will sign a NCND–(Non- Circumvent Non-Disclosure Agreement)
protecting your privacy! Our acquisitions team purchases Gas Stations/C-Stores with CASH or pre-approved financing and can close quickly, usually within 30 days or less!
The following items are needed in order to get the process started:
1. Physical Address of your Gas Station/C-Store. (Year Built, Building Square Footage/Land Square Footage).
2. Indication of whether your store is independently owned or franchise.
3. Most recent appraisal.
4. Recent Inside and Outside pictures of your property.
5. Income and Expense Reports – (We will require a more detailed Income and Expense Report once a contract is in place to purchase your property - usually from the last 6 months to 1 year. Our prospective buyers generally request a brief overview of the current Income and Expenses of the property they are interested in. For your convenience, you can download and complete our Income and Expense Report HERE ).
6.Verifiable inside Sales per Month/Number of Gallons sold per Month
(*Sales Tax for Inside Sales-Retail/Sales Tax for Gallons per Month should be available upon request).
7. Number of Multiple Product Dispensers.
8. Jobber and Number of years remaining on the current contract.
9. Indication of whether the property is leased or owned free and clear. If there is a mortgage on the property, how much is remaining on the balance of the loan and the terms.
10. Disclosure of any environmental or inspection issues.
11. Disclosure of past infractions resulting in litigation.
12. Copy of IMST.
Once we receive this initial information, we will have our acquisitions team review it and contact you within 3-5 business days in the event a prospective buyer has expressed interest in your Gas Station/C-Store. At that point we will have the buyer submit a Letter of Intent to Purchase and or earnest money deposit. After we receive the LOI,we will schedule a property visit up to 14 days to observe the daily operation, incoming and outgoing traffic, and revenue potential of your Gas Station/C-Store. The closing will then take place as soon as an offer is accepted, Observation, and the Environmental and Appraisal/Uniform Commercial Code –Documents of Title is completed. Lastly, our Title Company will handle the final distribution of funds.
For Gas station/Convenience-Store Buyers:
If you are a serious CASH buyer or have PRE-APPROVED
financing in place and can close quickly, please contact me with the following information regarding the type of Gas Station/C-Store you are looking to purchase:
*Preference to properties with or without pre-approved financing
*Monthly Inside Sales/Number of Gallons Per Month desired
*Number of Multiple Product Dispensers
*Business only or Business and Real Estate
*Square Footage -(Building and Land Area)
With this information, we can perform a custom search tailored to your acquisition needs.Upon completion of the NCND–(Non-Circumvent Non-Disclosure Agreement), I will send an electronic report to you via email with the inventory available that fits your criteria. For your convenience, you can download the NCND form HERE. Another advantage we offer potential buyers is that some, but not all of our Gas Stations/C-Stores in our inventory have pre-approved financing based on the current income and expenses of the property! The terms can range from 15-20 years with the pre-approved financed properties. Usually a minimum of 25% down payment is required, a personal credit score of at least 640, and the most recent tax returns from the last 2-3 years.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING OR SELLING A GAS STATION/CONVENIENCE STORE, WE WILL BE GLAD TO ASSIST YOU! GIVE US A CALL TODAY AND WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR SITUATION IN FURTHER DETAIL AND FIND THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOU!