EKR Investments, L.L.C.
We Buy Homes Fast with CASH!!
Many homeowners find their house needs LOTS OF REPAIRS before they can sell it.
There's NO NEED TO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on repairs!
LET US TAKE THAT BURDEN! We pay CASH for homes, AS-IS, and we can close FAST! Another thing to consider - If the property is listed with a Realtor, it has to compete with several properties in the same area that are in better condition that are priced within the same range as the older property that is for sale! This is why a property can take months or years to sell the traditional way. In addition, even if the potential buyer is obtaining a loan to purchase the property, BANKS WILL NOT FINANCE A PROPERTY THAT NEEDS MAJOR REPAIRS! When working with a CASH buyer, you don't have to face any of these obstacles!
**HELPFUL HINTS AND TIPS**
1. CASH offers are based on comparable properties in the same neighborhood, same year built, square footage, lot size, and overall condition! For example, if a 1,200 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage has been fully rehabbed with updated appliances, hardwood floors, crown molding, and granite kitchen counter tops can be sold at a much higher price than another one on the same street with the same number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
2. CASH offers are based on comparable properties that have been SOLD – NOT THE ASKING PRICE! For example, if a homeowner is asking for $120,000.00 for a home where comparable sales are in the $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 range, it will be next to impossible to get an OFFER for $120,000.00.
3. “I have listed my property before with a Realtor and after 6 months to a year or longer, and it still didn't sell resulting in an expired listing.” – If this sounds familiar, the number one reason for this is the property in question was OVERPRICED! Even with the best marketing systems in place, OVERPRICED properties 99% of the time result in expired listings!
4. POTENTIAL BUYERS ARE SHOPPING FOR THE BEST DEALS! – Oftentimes, when homeowners are wanting to sell their properties, they are unaware that buyers are looking for the best deal and with the use of websites like www.har.com and other similar websites, they are able to cherry pick the exact property that will best suit their needs and wants. Remember – there are other properties for sale in your area or in close proximity that may be priced below your asking price and provide the most dollar value to the potential buyer.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE INITIAL CONSULTATION:
1. During the initial consultation, general information will be discussed about the property – (reasons for selling the property, estimated repairs, mortgage owned, back taxes if any, and asking price for the property).
2. After the initial consultation, a market analysis of the subject property will be done to determine what properties have been sold for in the area.
3. Upon reaching an agreed sales price with you, the seller, a simple Purchase and Sale Agreement will be sent to you that must be completed and emailed or faxed back to me. The next step will be scheduling a time to view the property.
4. The closing of the property will be take place on or before the specified date in the Purchase and Sale Agreement – (Normally within 10 business days or less).
WE CAN BUY YOUR HOUSE IN DAYS, NOT MONTHS!
CLICK HERE to begin the process!