EKR Investments, L.L.C.
Probate properties are often sold in order to pay taxes, pay any outstanding liabilities, and to pay the legitimate heirs. While I do not know your particular situation, I am prepared to do what is best for you and the estate. While I know this can be a very emotionally sensitive period, I also understand you may be facing some serious decisions with which I might be able to assist you.
THERE ARE VARIOUS REASONS WHY SELLING TO A CASH BUYER QUICKLY CAN BENEFIT ALL THE PARTIES CONCERNED!
Poor condition - The property may have become dated or shabby after being lived in for sometime. It may have been lived in for tens of years by the same people. The fixtures and fittings may be old. You may need to spend a considerable amount of time and money to update it before you can attract any interest from buyers. Finding builders and managing the work could be a problem especially if you do not live nearby. We accept properties in any condition!
HERE ARE 6 PRIMARY REASONS WHY SELLING TO A CASH BUYER CAN BENEFIT YOU!
- Multiple heirs - If there is more than one party involved you may need to release the cash quickly to be divided up between heirs. Selling through an estate agent is unpredictable, especially for properties that require renovation. Another key element to remember when using a Realtor, he or she will list your property on the MLS – Multiple Listing Service, where there are hundreds if not thousands of comparable properties to compete with. The prices of homes has fallen 25%-30% since 2005. This creates extreme competition for your property to sell quickly. If someone were able to find a property that is newer and in better condition than your property, which one do you think they will choose? This has created a buyers, not a seller’s market, allowing potential home buyers and investors to “cherry pick” the type of home they want-whether it is a primary residence or an investment property. The brutal, honest truth is, a property is ONLY WORTH WHAT THE END BUYER IS WILLING TO PAY FOR IT! In addition, when you sell your property to a CASH buyer, you avoid the 6% fee charged by most Realtors. These fees can be quite expensive!It is common to see inherited properties left unsold for a year until the seller decides to drop the price sufficiently enough to attract buyers and developers.
- Security - Local thugs and vandals quickly find vacant properties. Properties with windows boarded up will put off most buyers.
- You will no longer have to drive back and forth, wasting hours of your weekend.
- You won't have to spend thousands of dollars just to fix the place up so you can sell it, maybe?
- Need to pay off some debt by the end of the month, but there is no way you can sell the house that quickly!
- Distance - The property may be tens or even hundreds of miles away from your home. You may not be able to check that it is secure.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SELLING YOUR PROPERTY, WE WILL BE GLAD TO ASSIST YOU! GIVE US A CALL TODAY AND WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR SITUATION IN FURTHER DETAIL AND FIND THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOU!